Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I love the Biggest Loser

I've found myself thoroughly enthralled in this season's Biggest Loser.  What appeals to me so much is that they are attacking all the excuses we come up for ourselves and showing you that really, when it comes to taking care of yourself and your life, there are no excuses.

They've taken on everything from, "I'll wait to start exercising and dieting until after the holidays" to "I can't excercise without a gym" and even "I can't do this alone."

I just really like this idea as I know that I can come up with no less than 20 excuses on the spot for why I don't want to exercise or why I really NEED another handful of M&Ms.

Let's face it, weight loss takes work.  It's not a quick thing that requires only minimal effort...at least not for me and it's a battle.

But it's worth fighting and so the fight goes on!

p.s. Only 3 days left of this challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment