Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Results are In!

After 8 weeks of challenging myself to be a little healthier and do things a little different, here are my results:

In 8 weeks I:

~Racked up 1861 points
~Went a total of 41 days without sugar
~Drank approximately 2944 oz of water
~Exercised for at least 1800 minutes
~Lost a total of 13 pounds
~Am 7 pounds from prepregnancy weight, 13 pounds from lowest weight post Autumn, and 18 pounds from my ultimate goal weight.
~I officially weigh less than Brian does!!!


~AND....guess what I've been wearing all week!?!?

Yup, those size 6 jeans are now at the front of my closet (they're a little snug, but they zip up and everything!)

3 comments:

  1. woot for jeans! I whipped out my pre prego summer capri's and shorts this week and am proudly wearing a pair right now! Congratulations on your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! wow, you always amaze me at how fast your shed those pounds! I wish I new your secret :) good job Kimber!

    ReplyDelete